Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of Administrative Services WHEN you actually need them. We can provide the service without the expense of a full time employee.
Persons that will benefit from using our services:
- Small Business Owners that don't have the need or the budget for an Administrative Assistant full time or part time
- Small Business Owners that need outstanding bid packages completed
- Small Business Owners that need certification packages completed, ie MBE/LSBE Certifications, DOT Certification, County Vendor Registration, 8A, GSA Schedules, etc.
- Small Business Owners that need help with invoicing and tracking payments received
- Persons that need a filing system established, ie identifying Vendors, Customers, Contract Labor, Employees, Payroll, Insurance, Vehicle registrations, etc.
- Persons that need filing
- Persons that need someone to handle their calendar, ie Scheduling, Appointment Setting, Reminders, etc.
- Persons that need to have their phones answered when they are not available
- And the list goes on...
- International Virtual Assistant Association (IVAA)
- National Association of Professional Women
- American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
- National Society of Tax Professionals
2530 Lantrac Ct.
Decatur, GA 30035
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: Appointment Only
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.